A. de Fussigny Cognac XO 24 carats won a GOLD MEDAL at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition and PLATINUM MEDAL at the Beverage Testing Institute in Chicago!!!
Professionals and consumers all over the world definitely agree on the superior quality of A. de Fussigny Cognacs.
In less than 2 years, over 20 medals and awards from the most prestigious competitions have been granted to A. de Fussigny, either for the outstanding quality of the cognacs or for the striking beauty of the packaging.
– San Francisco Wine & Spirits Competition, USA
– Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, Belgium
– Beverage Testing Institute, USA
– SIP Awards, USA
– World Beverage Competition, USA
– International Wine & Spirits Competition, UK
– Grand Collections Awards, Russia
– Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb, Germany
About A. de Fussigny Cognacs:
Founded in 1814 by an Italian merchant named Alfonso de Fussini, A. de Fussigny has always embodied the concepts of innovation, dynamism, and modern luxury.